Security: Schwalbe breakdown protection level 7. The patented SmartGuard insert is additionally supported by two layers of RaceGuard fabric. This smart dualguard protects even better against pointed intruders.
Control: The addix-e compound designed for electric use stands for outstanding grip even at high speeds and a maximum of durability.
Freiege: Marathon E-Plus rolls surprisingly light thanks to the high-tech material use. The anti-aging side wall endures the typical overloads with too little air pressure much longer before it gets ugly cracks. The carcass structure increases the side walls by another fabric location and thereby stabilizes
The tire for even more load.
Design: The profile design of the E-Plus is modern and dynamic. With a deeper profile, extremely versatile for the touring and trekking area.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Would you like to lease a Bike or an E-Bike? We work with all common leasing providers. A step by step guide and the application form "Leasing request" can be found below on this page.
Step by step instructions "Leasing Request":
- Put your Bike and possibly accessories in the Basket
- If you have selected all the products go to the Check Out
- Choose the shipping method
- Choose as a payment method: "Leasing request"
- Complete your order
- On the order confirmation page you will find the link to Application form "Leasing request"
- Follow the instructions and Fill the application form completely
- Send the application form "Leasing request"
- Wait for the Confirmation from us. If the leasing relationship comes into being, you will be informed immediately by us and can pick up your bike or we will send it to you.****
If the leasing is not confirmed, no costs will be incurred for you.
Thank you for choosing Hild Radwelt!
*As soon as the leasing application has been checked, it will be checked again by the employer and the leasing company. This can take 1 to 4 weeks (confirmation depends on the employer and the order situation of the leasing company).
** For online leasing processes, we charge a service flat rate of € 149. This is collected when a leasing is created in connection with the shipping of the bike. The service flat rate includes the contract processing as well as the entire logistics with packaging & shipping, mail order insurance and delivery on the day of your choice.
(With Jobrad, the flat rate can be included in the leasing rate, for other leasing providers it is billed individually.)
*** With the delivery of a Pegasus E -Bike, you will receive a frame lock with chain for € 49.95.